Based in Clovis, California, the Clovis Crossfire Soccer League (formally Clovis Junior Soccer League) is a non-profit charity 501 (c)(3) organization established to provide an unparalleled personal growth experience through the game of soccer and to promote life-long participation in the sport.
Formed in 1977, Crossfire now services over 5,000 youth players on an annual basis. As a member of the United States Youth Soccer Association and US Club Soccer, the club offers recreational and competitive programs for players of all ages and abilities from 3 years old to adults.
The club’s competitive programs consist of the Premier and NPL teams who service more than 500 participants while the Recreational branch consists of more than 4,500 players participating on over 300 teams.
Fresno Heat FC
In 2004, Argentina Fresno Soccer Club (AFSC) was established to provide competitive soccer to a new community of players. In 2014, AFSC became an affiliate of PUMAS UNAM MX. Today, they are returning to their roots to become the independent club started in 2004.
FRESNO HEAT FC is an affiliate of Argentina Fresno Soccer Club a non-for-profit that is organized as a 501 c nonprofit corporation under the general corporation federal and state laws. FRESNO HEAT FC subscribes to all the rules and regulations of the NORCAL Premier League, California Youth Soccer Association and US Club Soccer.
Why should you become an Affiliate Club Partner?
Every aspect of a partnership between Your Club and Fuego FC will align with Your Club brand DNA, vision and goals as we work together to:
- Embrace our culture across multiple mediums through the power of the Affiliate partnership
- Reinvigorate tradition and the Valley’s past soccer success through the Affiliate program
- Make purposeful connections with the Fuego FC and Your Clubs community and fanbase
- Connect and engage with clients, prospects, and employees to grow both organizations
- Provide a platform for Your Players to have a professional pathway
- Provide a platform for Your Coaches to gain professional education and experiences
The Fuego FC Affiliate partnership provides affiliate Clubs with the opportunity to be integrated into each element of the Fuego FC experience and separates them from the normal standard youth soccer club.
With these core objectives as our focus, Fuego FC will work with local clubs to create an unparalleled platform
that elevates both the organizations players and staff. In addition, Fuego will help to improve levels of
professionalism within the structure of the clubs and thus increase their over-all image and provide the
- Development professional pathway for any of Your Elite level players
- Coach education for all other levels of play
- Coach education for Club staff
- Affiliate benefits package
- Camps and Clinics opportunities
- Access to different level tournaments
- Access to Academy level training centers
- Access to Elite level combines
Affiliate partners will receive the following exclusive benefits for the 2023 season:
- Private sectioned access area for Affiliate Club Board Members and Directors of Coaching
- X4 Season tickets
- Fuego player or Technical Staff member “meet & greet” at home games
- Signed merchandise for club raffles or silent auctions
- Access to Fuego coaching curriculum
- X4 Technical staff club coaching demonstration nights per year
- X2 Technical staff club visits per year
- Player/Coach to attend X1 fund raising event per year (after dinner speech or golf event etc.)
- X1 Affiliate annual camp with 50% profit share
- Option to host specialist Elite camps with access (paid) to utilize Fuego players or technical staff
- Affiliate discount to future Fuego tournaments & camps (upon completion of training site)
- Additional discount for group ticket packages
- Premium access to exhibition game tickets and future season tickets
- Affiliate PA announcements and partner sign at home stadium (local and national ESPN + broadcast)
“This is an exciting first step to building a full development pathway to our Fuego FC’s League One team and helping the youth clubs throughout the Valley”
For costs and Affiliate logo requirement details,
please contact Fuego Sporting Director, Adam Smith.