- Any bags larger than the approved 14” x 14” x 6”
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Any missile or object that can be used as a projectile
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Professional camera equipment, including but not limited to, tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Noisemakers, including, but not limited to, whistles and horns
- Laser pointers
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Selfie sticks
- Inflated soccer balls
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Animals (excluding certified service animals with proper documentation)
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate and/or dangerous by the Venue Security Representative
Fuego Fan Code of Conduct
The Central Valley Fuego Fútbol Club is proud to have fans flying our colors. We as a club are happy to see the pride displayed on a daily basis. You are a crucial part of generating our match day atmosphere. You create the mood for each match and help us deliver an excellent game day experience. The Fuego FC is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable match-day experience for all fans visiting USL stadiums and facilities. Fuego FC are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment, free of discrimination and harassment. This Fan Code of Conduct addresses conduct that is inconsistent with these goals and detracts from the match-day experience. The following conduct is prohibited in the Stadium and all parking lots, facilities and areas controlled by the Club, Fresno State & the USL:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff or fans
- Conduct that is illegal
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by the fan’s ticket or credential
- Possession of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework or other Prohibited Items*
- Throwing objects of any kind, including streamers
- Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the match
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and revocation of season tickets. Any fan who (1) conducts themselves in an extremely disruptive or dangerous manner (“Level 1 Offenses”), or (2) commits multiple violations during a 12-month period, may be banned from attending future MLS matches for up to a year or longer. Level 1 Offenses include, but are not limited to, violent behavior, threatening, abusive or discriminatory conduct or language, trespassing or throwing objects onto the field, use or possession of unauthorized pyrotechnics or other dangerous Prohibited Items, or illegal conduct. Please note that CV Fuego FC reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of match officials, opposing team members, staff or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.
League Fan Code of Conduct
The United Soccer League (USL) and its Member Clubs make providing a positive and memorable experience for their fans a priority. In an effort to foster a safe and comfortable atmosphere, the following fan guidelines are instituted at all USL matches:
- Fans will be respectful towards the players, staff, officials, and fellow fans.
- Fans will refrain from using language or displaying gestures which are foul, abusive, or obscene in nature. Platforms for display include clothing, signage, chants, social media posts, or any other methods.
- Fans will abide by the both the venue and USL smoke device policy. Adherence to this policy includes only the use of approved devices, timing of use, locations, safety precautions, and users with signed waivers on file.
- Fans will follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies, and emergency procedures.
- Fans that are 21 and older will consume alcohol in a responsible fashion.
- Fans will not behave in ways that are unruly, disruptive, inappropriate, or illegal in nature.
- Fans will not fight or incite violence.
- Fans will not damage property either inside or outside the venue.
- Fans will not interfere with the progress of the match including entering the playing field or surrounding area, throwing objects, including throwing of objects on or towards the field, or declining to promptly return a ball that has gone out of play.
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct will result in sanctions as deemed applicable by the United Soccer League office and Member Club including but not limited to warnings, ejections, venue bans, removal of supporter privileges, or arrest.